Sunday 11 November 2012

Swissotel Staycation | Bella's 21st

In continuation of my post party mood , Bryan and I made a spontaneous decision to stay in Swissotel to spend my Birthday together . We only booked the room an hour before we checked in and the manager was so nice to look for a harbour view room on a high floor for us ! 

The room was nothing fanciful but the city skyline of Singapore is just beautiful . 


It wasn't too long to dinner time and I was given the choice to pick the restaurant I wanted so it had to be Dozo again . Bryan was being all whiny about eating in that same place for my 21st birthday dinner but they had a slight menu change so he kinda gave in . I LOVE THIS RESTAURANT ! Upon reaching , I was given the private room so I had a quiet dinner with Bryan , just us both . How lucky , no ? 

My saffron seafood platter was absolutely delectable and they were so generous with the portions , just look at that lobster ! I finally tried the Beef tataki with shaved parmesan and truffled mayo ( raw beef slices ) for the first time and it was so refreshing to have it as an appetizer ! It was a great dinner before we rushed back to Swissotel to catch my Tv show . 

More on that in another post , soon .

love,
sheryl

0 comments: