Thursday 18 October 2012

Capella - Cassia Restaurant x

After a whole night of booze , I woke up early to Brunch at Cassia Restaurant . Michelin-Starred Chef Mak , from the famous Tim Ho Wan Dim Sum in Hong Kong was at Capella , Singapore for 4 days so I took the chance to bring the folks there for some famous dim sum .

The hotel's beauty never fail to leave me in awe every visit . It is always a whole new level of serenity that surrounds me , a new architecture I discover and this time , I stepped into their Chinese restaurant with nothing short of classy . We had an extensive 5 course meal with Chef Mak's BBQ Pork bun ! Who doesn't know they are so famous for that ? Tried it for the first time earlier this year at HK with Bryan and I had the strong urge to carry like bags of these yummy buns home but we didn't manage to go again before our flight so... thankful that Chef Mak came specially to Singapore to cook up a storm for people like my grandmother who refused to travel .

It was such a good meal , I'm starting to miss Hong Kong again .

Face after a short 4 hrs of sleep
The dearest mother 
The details of the furniture and cutleries were so pretty in vintage prints !
Amouse bouche
The people I love x 


***

Movie date with Bryan after lunch at Shaw Premiere , Nex . We finally caught TAKEN 2 !!! Taken was my all time favorite movie , and still is . Liam Neeson is so freaking hot and I totally want a daddy like him! #starstruck 

P.S // Order the Nachos at Shaw Premiere , pretty steep @ $10/plate but totally worth it .

Thank you baby for the awesome Sunday together!

*** 

Oh , and my new phone is officially one week old ! Bryan got me a Samsung Galaxy S III - 4G two Sundays ago and I'm completely in love . After being a loyal Iphone user for close to 4 years , I was in a desperate need to get out of the apple cycle . I had a macbook previously which crashed on me and I didn't do any back up so whats in my Iphone was everything I had left . When I had a new laptop , I couldn't sync in my new laptop because everything in the phone would be gone . I am not a very tech savvy person , so I lived with my Iphone un-synced for a year plus . No new songs , I survived mainly on Youtube lol .One freaking month ago , I was prepared to change the entire playlist but it turned out I had to update to a new Ios and being a complete idiot , I did not know what happen , everything in my phone went default and gone . I lost all my contacts , pictures and data stored in my phone so recovering was tough work . Felt like I got a brand new phone after 1 hour of updating . I kinda went crazy that night and Bryan took most of the bullets because he unintentionally rang me up when I was updating so I made him shoulder the full blame of losing all my data . 

Basically I just needed to say , I hate Iphone for the syncing of datas and what not . I mean , its seriously troublesome . I can't get songs from other friend's , it had to only be from my own computer . I had enough and the syncing tragedy was my last straw . This S III is genius and very much awesome for people like me . All I needed was seconds to drag in pictures & songs into my phone + they self update softwares and apps when there is a need . No need to sync = Best Phone Ever ! Frankly , I am still working on getting used to Samsung/Andriod . When I was at zouk on Saturday night , I took out my phone and asked my friend " Eh , how to call ah ? " He was using the exact same phone as me but he looked at my phone and said , " I also don't know leh . " It must be the alcohol .

love,
Sheryl


0 comments: